Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A lot of changes since my last post

I have been through the rough part of life that I am finally emerging from the ashes from.....I had ankle surgery the beginning of November to repair the tendons and ligaments that were damaged from years of playing sports as a child, the surgery was successful, just this first week of work is rougher then I thought, I come home and crash due to foot pain from getting the muscles working again. My husband and I are getting ready to go through another deployment, but this time it will be different because I have two dogs to keep me company and a full time job, so there won't be much time to sit around and feel sorry for myself, plus I have a deployment to do list that I want accomplished before the end and I WILL GET IT ALL DONE, but it won't be easy and I need to have support from my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment